How To Prevent Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis is a condition that causes chronic discomfort at the sole of your foot. It may appear to be inflammation, but it’s actually a degenerative condition that affects the tissue, which joins your heel bone and toes. Plantar fasciitis is common in runners and people with flat feet. This condition is also common in the overweight people and those who spend a lot of time standing.
If you are planning to treat this condition with some home remedies, it might take around 6 to 12 months to recover. Hence, it is better to take the treatment from a reputed and experienced podiatrist.
What are the symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis?
You will generally experience severe pain in their heel due to this condition. It may also cause severe discomfort in your foot. People with this condition will not be able to walk comfortably due to this condition. This pain will worsen if you don’t take the treatment. People with condition must avoid doing severe workout and running as it might increase the pressure on their foot.
Whom you should contact for wound care?
For wound care Orange County and other foot problems such as plantar fasciitis, you must always contact a podiatrist. As there are many podiatrists, it is important to do your basic research to find the best from them. Otherwise, you might end up choosing a wrong podiatrist. Choose a well experienced podiatrist, if you are looking for safe and effective treatment for foot problems. Dr. SimaSoltani is well known for her treatments such as stem cell therapy, bunion surgery, laser treatment etc. Contact her staff online to take her appointment online.
Home Remedies for Plantar Fasciitis
- Try the stretching exercises to strengthen the muscles in your legs. According to studies, this can actually show an improvement in your condition.
- Take enough rest to find some relief from pain. You can also try the ice and hot packs to find some relief from the pain. You can only find temporary relief from pain using the hot and cold packs.
- You can also try the foot massage for this problem.
If you need a permanent solution for your problem, it is important to contact a podiatrist immediately. While taking the treatment, it is important to make some changes in your lifestyle as well, to prevent the problem from getting back again.
Check the following to know about them.
- You must wear comfortable shoe whether it is for walking or jogging. Otherwise, you may experience this problem again. As there are so many options online nowadays, you don’t have to go anywhere for buying shoes, but ensure that you select the right shoe size.
- You can try the low-stressful workouts to avoid experiencing this condition again.
- Avoid using the same old shoe for several months in a line together. Many people use the same shoe for several years together, but such habits can put their foot health at risk. Hence, make sure that you replace your old or damaged shoe with new ones immediately. It is recommended to replace your old shoe once every 6 months.
- Avoid using wet shoe daily. If your shoe smells bad, ensure that you don’t wear it. Otherwise, you might experience several foot related problems.
- Clean your foot every day using a mild soap to get rid of the dirt. Otherwise, you might experience several foot related problems. It is important to moisturize your foot post cleaning with water daily.
For Orange County wound care, take the appointment online to save your time. Most podiatrists will examine your foot condition when you approach them for the treatment. They will suggest the required tests by knowing about your problem in detail. Once they get the reports, they will suggest the right treatment for you. Remember, only a podiatrist can recommend the right treatment for you. In fact, you cannot try whichever treatment you want as per your wish, as this can increase the risk for other problems.
Check what kind of medications you have to use before and after taking the treatment. Use the medications suggested by them properly to experience the best results. Most podiatrists suggest you how to take care of your foot post the treatment. Follow their tips to avoid experiencing the same problem again.
Is it safe to take treatment from podiatrists?
It is extremely safe to take the treatment from a podiatrist for foot problems.Most treatments, which they provide shows effective results and they are affordable too.
It is important to stay with peace of mind when taking the treatment for better results. If you stay with negative thoughts when taking the treatment, you may not experience the results which you are expecting. Try meditation and yoga daily to remove negative thoughts from your mind.
If you are overweight, you must try to lose your extra weight. Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet daily to maintain healthy body weight. Stay away from eating junk food and spicy food. Drink plenty of water and include calcium rich foods in your diet daily without fail.
Contact a good foot and ankle specialist Orange County immediately to get rid of your foot problems easily!